Welcome to the TWIC® Deployment Website
Current News: TWIC Program Transitioning to Universal Enrollment Services: TWIC enrollment centers are transitioning to a new enrollment provider as part of the TSA Universal Enrollment Services (UES) initiative. As enrollment centers transition, their individual web pages will be updated to reflect changes. For transitioned sites – check payments for enrollments will be made out to MorphoTrust; check payments for card replacements and EEDs will be made to Lockheed Martin until further notice ----- ALL TWIC Facilities will be closed on Monday, 5/27/13, for Memorial Day.
Welcome to the Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC®) home page! Here, you’ll find a variety of resources to help you quickly and easily:
- Understand what a TWIC is and how you can get one
- Pre-enroll for your TWIC and schedule a time for your in-person visit to a convenient enrollment center
- Locate the address and hours of operation for an enrollment center near you
- Schedule an appointment to pick up and activate your TWIC
- Obtain answers to your frequently asked questions